Ski Plus City
13 ski resorts plus city experience with a map
Unique in the world - ski pass and city services in one
- 13 ski areas: Stubai Glacier, Axamer Lizum, Schlick 2000 Ski Center, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl and Glungezer
- Innsbruck Card with 22 services such as free admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Alpine Zoo, the Imperial Palace, the Bergiselschanze u. v. m.
- Use of all existing ski bus systems and the tourist
- Free entrance to the indoor pools Axams (once for 4 hours), leisure center Neustift and sauna and swimming paradise Stubay (indoor pool once for 4 hours)
- 25% discount on night rides at the participating mountain railways
Validity: The SKI plus CITY Pass can be purchased from 1.10.2019 to 10.05.2020, valid from 2 days. Children born 2012 or later travel free when accompanied by a paying parent (in the same card category).
Sale: You will receive the SKI plus CITY Pass at the ticket offices of the mountain railways or at the advance booking offices of Innsbruck Tourismus known to you, as well as through sales systems in the various hotels.